(Of a written work) dealing with the writer’s own life: an autobiographical account the book is partly autobiographical
More example sentences
- Much of his work is autobiographical but he says this is his most personal project yet.
- There's a lot of people writing very autobiographical songs and I feel I encouraged people to go in that direction.
- He also wrote an autobiographical novel in the cruel and sentimental manner: characters as puppets on a string.
- More example sentences
- In the course of her academic career, she has written a few autobiographic pieces about her own struggle for equality.
- Both of these images are autobiographic portraiture.
- This later work reflects a literary shift, a turn to more personal, autobiographic poetry.
Definition of autobiographical in:
- The British & World English dictionary