- A form of relaxation therapy involving autosuggestion.More example sentences
- One tape was produced specifically for the study and included four commonly used modalities: deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, autogenic training, and imagery.
- After the patient has mastered progressive relaxation, he or she is taught autogenic training and practices it for two to three more sessions with the same physiologic monitoring.
- Moreover, and unsurprisingly, most of the positive results were obtained in the case of various relaxation techniques such as autogenic training, yoga, meditation, hypnosis, and so on.
More definitions of autogenic trainingDefinition of autogenic training in:
- The British & World English dictionary