- 1Arising from within or from a thing itself.More example sentences
- Most clinical reports within the past 30 years state that autogenous vein is the grafting material of choice in traumatic wounds.
- Because autogenous vaccines frequently contain high levels of endotoxin and other by-products found in the culture, they should be used with caution.
- Many autogenous (or materials that come from the patient) can be utilized.
- 1.1(Of welding) done either without solder or with a filler of the same metal as the pieces being welded.More example sentences
- Platz had been hired as a specialist in autogenous welding, which was quite a new technique at the time; because of his good technical insight.
More definitions of autogenousDefinition of autogenous in:
- The British & World English dictionary