- A kind of zither with a mechanical device that allows the playing of a chord by damping all the other strings.More example sentences
- The autoharp strums a single chord every 2 bars in the verse, but in the chorus changes chords.
- The least accessible track is the second, which takes a dense swirl of autoharp and guitar notes and slowly submerges them in an organ drone that rises over the course of 12 minutes.
- She plays a small stringed instrument called an autoharp, but it is her voice that makes this a memorable record.
More definitions of autoharpDefinition of autoharp in:
- The British & World English dictionary