Definition of autostereoscopic in English:
Relating to or denoting two-dimensional images that may be perceived as three-dimensional without the need for special optical equipment: the ultimate solution will be autostereoscopic screens that don’t require glasses
More example sentences
- An interesting type of desk-supported displays are autostereoscopic ones, which produce a stereo image while viewed with unaided eyes.
- The system includes an autostereoscopic display that represents objects in 3-D without the user wearing either a head-mounted display or shutter glasses.
- The Japanese electronics company unveiled its new autostereoscopic liquid crystal screen at an electronics show in Tokyo last month.
- Example sentences
- Deviating too far in any direction breaks the autostereoscopy.
- From what I've read on the internet, the autostereoscopy doesn't slow the frame rate.
- Glasses-free 3D technology has been long discussed, but autostereoscopy is now a reality.
Definition of autostereoscopic in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia