- A herbaceous plant of delicate appearance that bears tiny scented pink or white flowers.
More example sentences
- Gypsophila paniculata, family Caryophyllaceae
- Hydrangeas, celosia, yarrow, baby's breath, rose buds, and cornflowers also dry well and make gorgeous decorations.
- The first time we saw you at the accident site, you had just placed a bundle of orchids, white roses, and baby's breath against an alder tree that was broken in half at its base.
- For example, herbaceous perennials such as yarrow, baby's breath and Helenium can be staked with bushy hazel, birch or beech twigs.
More definitions of baby's breathDefinition of baby's breath in:
- The British & World English dictionary