- A person born in the years following World War II, when there was a temporary marked increase in the birth rate: America’s health care costs are expected to soar as baby boomers become senior citizens [as modifier]: these are the children of baby boomer parentsMore example sentences
- One market that has been overlooked as the Internet economy has developed is the aging baby boomer.
- Dr. Leier says the health care system will come under increased stress as the baby boomer population ages.
- Two men, you might argue, played a much greater part in creating the permissive, liberal society, and neither of them were baby boomers.
More definitions of baby boomerDefinition of baby boomer in:
- The British & World English dictionary