nounBritish • trademark
- A baby carriage.More example sentences
- The new scheme was launched yesterday at Stanton Park, where two classic buses were lined up against their modern equivalent, which have special provision for baby buggies and wheelchair users.
- Some marchers had placards while others eagerly snapped up pink and blue balloons, with the Gazette's Save Our Maternity Unit logo, to secure to their prams and baby buggies.
- Orienteering does not usually involve dodging baby buggies and strolling shoppers as competitors race to the finish.
More definitions of baby buggyDefinition of baby buggy in:
- The British & World English dictionary