- Individual cobs of corn that have been harvested when very small and immature, eaten as a vegetable.More example sentences
- Granted, baby corn is a specialty item best to dress up a farmers' market display or a fancy salad bar.
- The soup was extremely salty and filled with tofu, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, baby corn, and carrots.
- His mouth opened in astonishment as he saw her raise on a cocktail toothpick a piece of baby corn.
More definitions of baby cornDefinition of baby corn in:
- The British & World English dictionary