- another term for rear projection.More example sentences
- All my favourites were performed live with incredible big screen back-projection and animation to boot.
- In the 1950s, filmmakers who could not afford to film in Washington, D.C., often used a distant shot of a landmark through a window or back-projection through car windows to locate the scene.
- Since it was the first time back-projection had been employed at a concert, all the footage is close-up and the viewer never truly sees the scope and grandeur of these shows.
More definitions of back-projectionDefinition of back-projection in:
- The British & World English dictionary