- A rod terminating in a clawed hand for scratching one’s own back.More example sentences
- It foreshadows the surrealists, as he shows the monkeys playing in the jungle with a backscratcher and a milk bottle, trappings of civilisation in the savage world.
- ‘Oh look Amy your drink came with a backscratcher,’ Jake noted.
- Neither defect seriously detracts from the looks of this backscratcher.
More definitions of backscratcherDefinition of backscratcher in:
- The British & World English dictionary