Definition of bad manners in English:
Lack of polite or well-bred social behavior: it’s bad manners to talk with your mouth full I have never experienced such bad manners and ignorance
More example sentences
- Katie Bruton, 22, from Birmingham, is no stranger to bad manners.
- I don't think putting your elbows on the table is bad manners any more.
- I have no words to express how sorry I am for my bad manners.
- Example sentences
- A council spokesperson said the junior wardens were literally driven off the road by bad mannered motorists.
- Will was raised on a ship with a bunch of bad-mannered sailors.
- Those young people whom I reprimanded weren't really misbehaving, or even being particularly bad mannered.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.