A drab moth, the caterpillar and flightless female of which live in a portable protective case constructed out of plant debris.
- Family Psychidae: many genera
More example sentences
- We are all guilty of spraying an entire juniper hedge for bagworms when only three or four bags were seen which could have been easily picked off and crushed.
- I'm like a bagworm that's lost its bag, a snail without its shell.
- The cheapest method of controlling bagworms on small trees and ornamentals is to hand-pick the bags.
Definition of bagworm in:
- The British & World English dictionary