- An expression of contempt or disagreement: You think it was an accident? Bah!More example sentences
- I shall retake back my credit card, pay it off, remove my Mum from access to it, stop payments to AOL for the folks account (on which I am restricted to Teen content, bah!
- There were poets who lurched words across the page ornate words that had women bound, bah! bah! said Ezra Pound, ‘I have sung women in three cities, But it is all the same; and I will sung of the sun’.
- We're offered more soggy sandwiches (no ‘delay’ alcohol, bah!) but no boarding announcement.
early 19th century: probably from French.
More definitions of bahDefinition of bah in:
- The British & World English dictionary