- Sponge cake and ice cream in a meringue covering, cooked for a very short time.More example sentences
- Puddings are delicious: baked Alaska, Chocolate Royale, fruit crumbles with their own jugs of custard.
- For dessert, you can watch bleary-eyed as the waiters prepare faithful versions of crêpes suzette at the table and a flaming baked Alaska stuffed with sorbet and almond cake.
- There is even an ice cream tempura - a Japanese version of baked Alaska.
named after the state of Alaska.
More definitions of baked AlaskaDefinition of baked Alaska in:
- The British & World English dictionary