(British also baking tray)
- A metal tray on which food may be cooked in an oven: lay the peppers on a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutesMore example sentences
- Because you need to use one baking tray for each serving, there isn't room in the oven to make this for more than two, or perhaps three, people.
- I sometimes make what I call wallpaper potatoes, because the overlapping paper-thin slices of potato stick together into a golden dappled sheet when roasted on a baking tray.
- Everything is served in ordinary baking trays and glass bowls, straight from the oven.
More definitions of baking sheetDefinition of baking sheet in:
- The British & World English dictionary