- A machine for making paper, hay, or cotton into bales.More example sentences
- Where possible store equipment in a building - particularly tractors, combines, planters, drills, and balers - to improve equipment performance and resale value.
- I said: ‘But farmers keep a baler or a forage harvester or a combine harvester for only a few weeks’ work in a year, often for only a few days’.
- Tom advises farmers to call and see a full range of tractors, balers and other machinery on Friday.
More definitions of balerDefinition of baler in:
- The British & World English dictionary