Definition of balloon vine in English:
A tropical American vine with inflated balloonlike pods.
- Cardiospermum halicacabum, family Sapiondaceae
- The carving abounded in motifs from nature including swallows, hydrangeas, azaleas, geraniums, lilies, palmyras, and balloon vines.
- The balloon vines are a common feature of the Green River, Florissant, and Ruby floras of the Eocene.
- Plant balloon vines in full sun and average garden soil after danger of frost has passed.
Definition of balloon vine in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.