adjective (ballsier, ballsiest)• informal
- Tough and courageous: a cool, ballsy woman who could not be intimidatedMore example sentences
- I liked the ballsy women and the gallant men, and their cheap-shot locker-room humour.
- I just relished that ballsy attitude, and I found that it helped me own my own masculinity.
- We wanted to make a film that was gutsy and ballsy.
- More example sentences
- She sustains a neat balance between ambition and compassion, femininity and ballsiness which allows at least a glimpse into the war correspondent's dilemma.
- As the San Francisco bureau chief, he gives the same quiet ballsiness that he brought to his other police roles.
- In a rare moment of ballsiness, Nola asks him, ‘What exactly is it that you DO?’
More definitions of ballsyDefinition of ballsy in:
- The British & World English dictionary