- another term for passbook.More example sentences
- How do I look at my bank book, the house I want to buy, and decide what mortgage product is the best one I should have?
- It contained my passport, my bank book and 10,000 baht in cash.
- As she lay stunned, the bike-riding youth who attacked her snatched her black leather handbag, which contained £60 in pension money, her new spectacles, credit cards and a bank book.
More definitions of bank bookDefinition of bank book in:
- The British & World English dictionary