- A plastic card issued by a bank which enables a customer to withdraw money at an automated teller machine.More example sentences
- If there does have to be some way of ‘definitively’ proving that a passport, ID card, or bank card belongs to the person holding it, then fingerprints or iris scans are relatively simple and immutable.
- I had up to fifty dollars, my bank card and important cards like my driving license and my health card.
- Fraudsters have stolen thousands of pounds from innocent shoppers in a highly - sophisticated bank card machine scam in York.
More definitions of bank cardDefinition of bank card in:
- The British & World English dictionary