- A light, silky dress fabric resembling gauze, typically made from wool.More example sentences
- She ought to have worn a white dress as the others did but Grandmother said her new pink barege would do.
- She did her hair according to the directions of the hairdresser, and put on the barege dress spread out upon the bed.
- Figure 1 is in violet barege, of which the stripes are a shade darker than the material.
French, named after the village of Barèges in southwestern France, where it was originally made.
More definitions of barègeDefinition of barège in:
- The British & World English dictionary