(also bar chart)
nounchiefly North American
- A diagram in which the numerical values of variables are represented by the height or length of lines or rectangles of equal width.More example sentences
- The height of the columns varied, allowing the work to appear like a meandering bar graph.
- However, we really need to look a bit more closely at the bar graph.
- By now, they should all have made a simple bar graph.
More definitions of bar graphDefinition of bar graph in:
- The British & World English dictionary