- British term for barbital.More example sentences
- But realising the deer had not been shot, he called a vet who confirmed it had been put down by injection and would contain phenol barbitone drugs, which are dangerous.
- Agarose gel electrophoresis was carried out in sodium barbitone buffer, 2 mM EDTA, pH 8.6, using a 1% agarose gel.
- Fischer produced 5.5 - diethylbarbituric acid, a hypnotic and sedative known by the trade names Barbital, Veronal, and Dorminal.
More definitions of barbitoneDefinition of barbitone in:
- The British & World English dictionary