(also barefooted /-ˌfo͝otid/)
adjective & adverb
- Wearing nothing on the feet: [as adverb]: I won’t walk barefootMore example sentences
- One customer of Peter Jones told him that she could only get relief from pains in her feet by walking barefoot on a beach.
- Her hands and mouth were bound by heavy duty tape and she was barefoot, wearing only shorts and a vest.
- The guys were still soundly sleeping when I crept out of my room in pajamas and with barefooted feet and headed upstairs to work on my hopefully perfect plan.
More definitions of barefootDefinition of barefoot in:
- The British & World English dictionary