adjective & adverb
- Without a covering for one’s head: [as adverb]: he walked bareheaded in the teeming rainMore example sentences
- Very few of them, no matter how poor, are bareheaded.
- At the end of Radford's film he shows us a bareheaded Shylock locked out of his synagogue and alone in the world, an alien being.
- The men are dressed in shabby, quilted jackets; they are bareheaded and barefoot.
More definitions of bareheadedDefinition of bareheaded in:
- The British & World English dictionary