- Belonging or relating to a baron or barons; suitable for a baron: a leading baronial family halls of baronial splendorMore example sentences
- Most of our evidence concerning the heraldry of twelfth-century baronial families comes from surviving seals.
- His son joined the rebels, and this seems to have been the solution adopted by many baronial families.
- He did not rebel when John took his castles; he gave up his two sons as hostages; he supported John against the Papal Interdict; and he supported John in the baronial rebellion.
More definitions of baronialDefinition of baronial in:
- The British & World English dictionary