Definition of barycentric in English:
Of or relating to the center of gravity.
- When the results of the analysis started coming in, it turned out that the initial estimate was almost entirely correct: The scores of all the triplet and pulse candidates, both barycentric and non-barycentric, had indeed gone down.
- The three probabilities can be viewed as the barycentric coordinates of a vector p =, and the corresponding vector is mapped onto a two-dimensional simplex
- The most important are the barycentric and trilinear coordinates.
- Example sentences
- This message appears when the barycentre is equal to zero as the result of the computation.
- We shall look at the asymptotics of the barycentres of independent copies of Brownian motions on the hyperbolic spaces.
- The arrival times given are those of the centre of the first main pulse after midnight at infinite frequency at the barycentre of the solar system, in seconds.
Definition of barycentric in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan