- A narrow wooden board running along the base of an interior wall.More example sentences
- He designed distinctive frames for the pictures and made sure the baseboards and crown moldings were painted to harmonize with the colored fabrics he used to cover the walls.
- No baseboards, door frames, or other woodwork interrupt its plaster walls.
- The trim can be used around windows and doors, for baseboards, crown moldings, and chair rails.
More definitions of baseboardDefinition of baseboard in:
- The British & World English dictionary