- 1Material woven in the style of a basket.More example sentences
- Protective coverings were made of leather, wood, shells, or basketwork, later replaced by bronze, iron, and steel.
- Every available space is tastefully adorned with artwork: masks, busts, paintings, basketwork, weaponry, shields and much, much more.
- Like all aspects of Balinese life, the intricately carved wooden sculptures, bamboo basketwork, silver and gold jewelry, and textiles are linked to religious and traditional beliefs on the island.
- 1.1The craft of making material woven in the style of a basket.More example sentences
- Occupational therapy in the form of needlework, woodcarving and basketwork and entertainment including film shows and dancing all played a big role in the men's rehabilitation.
- Using traditional methods, skilled craftsmen and craftswomen indulge in Basketwork, which is famous in and around Ecuador.
- Traditional crafts included pottery, basketwork, and woodwork.
More definitions of basketworkDefinition of basketwork in:
- The British & World English dictionary