- 1The performing of an industrial process on material in batches of a limited quantity or number.More example sentences
- It models liquids and bulk materials, handling batch processing as well as continuous and semi-continuous processes, liquid storage, and transport systems.
- This can lead to greater efficiency during batch processing.
- But as Kane points out, the global computing industry has developed huge expertise in mass producing silicon chips, so once the basic techniques are finalised, there will be little difficulty in batch processing the devices.
- 1.1 Computing The processing of previously collected jobs in a single batch.More example sentences
- Backups, recovery, batch processing, and archiving applications are primarily created and accessed sequentially.
- The ratio of time slots reserved for batch processing versus other processes also may be adjusted.
- By then most companies will have converted their current collection of batch processing and near real-time information systems to super speedy ‘just in time’ processes.
More definitions of batch processingDefinition of batch processing in:
- The British & World English dictionary