- A robe, typically made of terry cloth, worn especially before and after taking a bath.More example sentences
- The startled cousins suddenly stop as they see the woman in a white terrycloth bathrobe sitting at the bottom of the stairs on the fourth floor landing.
- Whistling to himself, he left the bathroom and entered the guest suite once more, wearing a sumptuous terrycloth bathrobe.
- He came out of the sweat box before beginning his daily riding assignments, wrapped in a terry-cloth white bathrobe.
More definitions of bathrobeDefinition of bathrobe in:
- The British & World English dictionary