- Decoration or ornamental molding resembling a string of beads or of a semicircular cross section.More example sentences
- Evidence that Jackson's home was originally a two-story house is the decorative beading on the underside of the floor joists.
- The interior of the secretary is surrounded with flush beading that also runs up the inside edges of the bookcase and returns across the shelves.
- Ramsey emphasized this by continuing the double beading from the bow to the arm, and then forward underneath the scrolled end.
More definitions of beadingDefinition of beading in:
- The British & World English dictionary