- A device for dividing a beam of light or other electromagnetic radiation into two or more separate beams.More example sentences
- Then you shoot the electrons simultaneously into a beam splitter.
- According to quantum mechanics, a single photon passing through a beam splitter takes both the reflected and transmitted paths simultaneously.
- The amplified pulses were divided by a beam splitter to generate pump and probe pulses.
More definitions of beam splitterDefinition of beam splitter in:
- The British & World English dictionary