noun (plural beanies)
- A small, close-fitting hat worn on the back of the head.More example sentences
- While the models were clothed in plain white Bonds underwear, they were draped with warm woollen beanies and scarves.
- David Chen at Mega Cap says knit caps, aka: beanies or skull caps, actually hit a couple years back as well.
- They were all wearing hats, from trucker hats to baseball caps to beanies.
More definitions of beanieDefinition of beanie in:
- The British & World English dictionary