(also beauty salon or beauty shop)
- An establishment in which hairdressing, makeup, and similar cosmetic treatments are carried out professionally.More example sentences
- And in between you will find a beauty salon, hairdresser and a small fitness centre.
- Staff in the beauty salon attend to the bride's hair and make-up.
- With this prescription in hand, Jane was despatched to York hair and beauty salon Sota Hairdressing in Micklegate for a new hair-do and makeover.
More definitions of beauty parlorDefinition of beauty parlor in:
- The British & World English dictionary