- 1A place known for its beautiful scenery.More example sentences
- The campaign to keep the site as a publicly-managed beauty spot was sparked by fears it would be sold off and closed to the public.
- A steel fence has been put round a Cheshire beauty spot by a developer involved in a long-running planning battle over the site.
- Residents in Wootton Bassett say any development on a beauty spot will spoil the local landscape and create traffic chaos.
- 2A small natural or artificial mark such as a mole on a woman’s face, considered to enhance another feature.More example sentences
- My face and hair was done much the same as Claire's, and I sported an artificial beauty spot positioned just under my right eye.
- Finally, the mole beneath her mouth was downgraded from beauty spot to powdered pimple.
- The lights have made Andromeda sweat, and her beauty spot is blurry and shaped more like a jellybean than a circle.
More definitions of beauty spotDefinition of beauty spot in:
- The British & World English dictionary