(abbreviation: b. & b.)
Definition of bed and breakfast in English:
1Sleeping accommodations for a night and a morning meal, provided in guest houses and small hotels.
- Guests can stay mid week for two nights bed and breakfast and one evening meal from €135 per person sharing.
- This price includes three nights' bed and breakfast, one evening meal and a gala banquet on New Year's Eve.
- I wanted to get away for two nights this week for the Easter Holidays with my wife and my young son who is eleven and was quoted €740 for two night's bed and breakfast with one evening meal.
1.1A guest house or small hotel offering sleeping accommodations and a morning meal.
- Accommodation is plentiful whether you try hotels, motels, bed and breakfast or for something a little different a farmstay.
- Places to stay range from hotels and bed and breakfast to self-catering apartments, farmhouses and camping.
- Hotels, guesthouses and bed and breakfast establishments had the no vacancy signs out early and pubs, restaurants and nightclubs enjoyed a roaring trade.
Definition of bed and breakfast in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.