Definition of bed-wetting in English:
Involuntary urination during sleep.
- At the initial interview, I found out that he also strongly feared the dark, had a history of night terrors and bed-wetting, and sometimes burst out in a violent temper.
- Children in detention exhibited symptoms including bed-wetting, sleep walking and night terrors.
- For some young children bladder control is more difficult to achieve at night - enuresis, commonly known as bed-wetting, has been discussed by physicians since the days of Galen and Hippocrates.
- Example sentences
- ‘Two of them were bed-wetters,’ he has recalled.
- In fact, most bed-wetters over the age of five simply produce more urine at night than their bladder can control.
- ‘Maybe one of the kids is a bed-wetter,’ I offer, ‘and they try to keep him awake for the entire ride so that he doesn't wet the car seats.’
Definition of bed-wetting in:
- British & World English dictionary