verb[with object] (usually be bedabbled) • archaic
- Stain or splash with dirty liquid or blood: idols of gold bedabbled all with bloodMore example sentences
- But he would not be known to have so done; but I am sure he was soundly bedabbled with that kind of dirt.
- He has only slit the flap of one of his ears, and the trickling blood bedabbles his body.
- Before him slain lay that most murderous hound Orthros, in furious might like Kerberos his brother-hound: a herdman lay thereby, Eurytion, all bedabbled with his blood.
More definitions of bedabbleDefinition of bedabble in:
- The British & World English dictionary