Definition of bedazzle in English:
1Greatly impress (someone) with brilliance or skill: bedazzled by him, they offered him a job in Paris
More example sentences
- It commences from 15th of May and bedazzles the visitors with excellent dance performances, concerts, and other performances.
- Are you reading my button or are you just bedazzled by my beauty?
- But that's not always really that necessary in order to bedazzle an audience.
- Example sentences
- The whole point is to disorient - that's how you get consumers to consume, put them in a milieu of bedazzlement and wonder.
- But it gave me this feeling, this sort of bedazzlement, that I've yet to shake.
- I don't know why I fell for Eve - why do you fall in love with anyone? - but after the initial bedazzlement of her humour and intelligence and beauty, there was always the mystery.
Words that rhyme with bedazzlebasil, dazzle, frazzle, razzle
Definition of bedazzle in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan