- (Of rock) deposited in layers or strata, especially in a way specified: thinly bedded carbonate mudstonesMore example sentences
- The age of the tuff collected from bedded volcanic rocks newly exposed in the quarry at Bardon Hill is less easy to interpret.
- Some of the bedded sandstone inclusions were folded prior to inclusion within the melange.
- The sedimentary rocks are well bedded and dominated by mudstones with beds 2-5 metres thick.
More definitions of beddedDefinition of bedded in:
- The British & World English dictionary