- A room in a hotel or tavern where beer is served.More example sentences
- An old beer parlour and hotel sits downtown, and you can't turn a corner without finding a house of worship.
- Prompted by a temperance movement, voters in 1955 were asked whether the local beer parlor should be thrown out.
- It was not hard advice to follow when I was growing up because all of Ontario was then ‘dry‘and my home town was one of the last to allow the existence of a beer parlor.’
More definitions of beer parlourDefinition of beer parlour in:
- The British & World English dictionary