- Relating to or characterized by the drinking of beer, typically in large amounts: many beery pledges were made stale beery breathMore example sentences
- The prison guards geared up for their usual round of parties and beery cheer.
- The sinister imagery is hard to reconcile with the contemporary city, with its multiracial population and beery, welcoming atmosphere.
- Morrison rouses himself out of his beery reverie.
More definitions of beeryDefinition of beery in:
- The British & World English dictionary