- Involving, relating to, or emphasizing behavior: closely related species have similar behavioral patterns a behavioral approach to children’s languageMore example sentences
- Autonomic responses are among the richest sources of adaptive behavioral patterns.
- Second, this fear of a specific concrete object allowed use of a behavioral approach test.
- Only one pair was observed at a time in order to time behavioral patterns precisely.
- More example sentences
- Well we are still learning about that and behavioural investigators have said for some time now that behaviourally people mature later than we thought.
- But many people so diagnosed do not show such abnormalities, and many people who are behaviourally not violent do show them.
- Lions in zoos are behaviourally quite a different matter, as you'd know: they're a social animal, they'll lie or eat and they'll play with each other and they work very well.
More definitions of behavioralDefinition of behavioral in:
- The British & World English dictionary