Trousers with a marked flare below the knee: (as modifier bell-bottom) bell-bottom trousers
More example sentences
- When the topic of dressing up comes, one would invariably think of the latest low-waist trousers and tops, bell-bottoms and a host of other designer wear.
- Damien approached the young woman in her faded denim jean bell-bottoms and her Latin flare, colour-splashed top.
- Remember the bell-bottoms of the '60s and '70s?
- Example sentences
- The bottoms of the dungaree were bell-bottomed.
- Fashion took a step backwards as people developed nostalgia for the 70's and started wearing bell-bottomed pants and lots of flannel.
- When I cleaned out the attic earlier this summer I unearthed it, along with some old scrapbooks and a pair of bell-bottomed jeans.
Definition of bell-bottoms in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.