- 1Resembling a bell, especially in producing a clear musical sound: her clear bell-like voiceMore example sentences
- The bell-like tones of her early records are long gone, replaced by a smoky, resonant voice that has become an interpretive tool.
- O'Connor's voice is a superb mixture of power and frailty, ragged howl and bell-like clarity.
- They utter a variety of sounds, including raucous territorial and predator alerts, rattling noises, clicks, and bell-like tones.
More definitions of bell-likeDefinition of bell-like in:
- The British & World English dictionary