- another term for sweet pepper.More example sentences
- Bake uncovered at 350F for thirty-five minutes and serve with rice or rice noodles, ladling on any extra sauce, or eat it atop a spinach salad with red bell pepper and green onion.
- Make a vegetarian pizza with lots of tomato, zucchini, bell pepper, onion, mushroom, carrots, broccoli and spinach.
- Toss squash, potato, bell pepper, onion, mushrooms and minced garlic in a large bowl.
More definitions of bell pepperDefinition of bell pepper in:
- The British & World English dictionary