nounchiefly North American
- another term for bellhop.More example sentences
- Numerous taxicabs and limousines pulled up to the gilded doorway, dropping off guests while young bellboys carted luggage up the service elevator to various suites.
- The taxi pulled in front of the hotel and a bellboy immediately retrieved his luggage from the boot of the car.
- She paid the driver as the bellboys got her luggage and took them up to Justin's room.
More definitions of bellboyDefinition of bellboy in:
- The British & World English dictionary