- Beneath the surface of the ground: 60 feet below groundMore example sentences
- The finished museum, with five storeys above ground and one storey below ground, will resemble a huge ship.
- Working off the ground, below the ground, or with powerful tools and equipment is dangerous work.
- Yes, in fact here in Perth they already drain it straight into what we call the aquifer which is where the ground water is situated below ground.
More definitions of below the groundDefinition of below the ground in:
- The British & World English dictionary